EILEENONG'S

My photo
14 now .sing miiee birthday song on 31 dec^^

Monday, May 10, 2010

HEY PEOPLE I AM BACK^^
my pst will be long people:)
oo my tagboard look like die-ing soon leis .
come on people keep it laive manzxc><
same old routine meet up jocelyn first the charis and jacelyn .
some thing happened very funny .
only miiee and jocelyn know:]
school was fine today .
jocelyn was a bit moody . and she is like dreaming all day .
during POA lesson went to cheer jocelyn up .
my mission is to make her laugh but i FAILED.
she only smile at miiee^^
i am being a retarted there .
then during math lesson , got Riyan shoe .
i took it and threw to the first floor . it was fun but bad thing happened after that.
should not mention that as it will spoil my mood .
after school when for chemistry extra lesson  .
jocelyn go first then miiee and agnes stayed back for lunch.
we cant go home as it was raining .
wait for a while.
meet jocelyn after that to meet charis .
miiee and jocelyn were like playing hie-and-seek .
dont know what happened then did not meet up .
hsh at 6++
~~~~~~THE END~~~
will try to post soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment